If you will not be using your countCAM3+ for an extended period of time please complete the following steps to ensure proper storage:
- Charge the device to at least 50%. Storing the device with a completely drained battery can result in long term battery damage.
- Clean the camera lens and body of any dirt or debris to prevent damage or staining.
- Delete existing videos from the device
When bringing a device out of storage:
- Fully charge the unit
- Check that the firmware on the unit is up to date (shown in the top left corner of the dashboard). Update, if needed, using the process HERE.
- Verify the device is fully functional before heading into the field.