The countCAM4 traffic camera streamlines your projects with its dual-mode data collection features, effortlessly switching between video and directional vehicular volume and speed all within one device. Designed and assembled in the USA - we built a compact, lightweight and easily deployable camera that will save you money and keep you and your team safely off the roadway. Scroll to view more features.
Sample Materials Available
Interested in seeing some sample materials from our countCAM4?Recieve a complete device Spec Sheet Click here for a Sample Counter Mode Data File Click here to see footage from our countCAM4
The countCAM4 lightweight traffic counting camera allows users to collect multiple days of video OR directional vehicular volume on a single device without ever needing to interact with traffic. This keeps you and your team safely off the roadway while providing flexibility in your data collection capabilities. With the simple tap of a button, the countCAM4 switches from a traffic counting camera to a “Tubeless Tube Counter,” allowing you to collect the data you need without carrying different recording devices. With setup taking less than 3 minutes, you will surely see efficiency gains to beat project deadlines and come in under budget.
All our equipment is designed and assembled in the USA. We use quality parts, and strive to provide top tier customer service. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a full refund if you aren’t happy. We also support each camera with a 1-year manufacturers warranty.
Save time and money with our cost competitive solution for any size budget.
Our compact camera weighs just 2.8 lbs.
Two modes in one camera: counter mode for direction, speed and volume, and camera mode for video collection.
Safe & Easy to Install
Keep you and your team out of the roadway and set each camera up in just 3 minutes.
Up to 100 Hours of Runtime
Our smart technology optimizes computing power enabling a camera to run for up to 100 continuous hours - without the need for any external batteries.
Heat, snow, rain and drop tested for industrial grade durability.
Quality images, even in low light settings.
Our improvements on the countCAM4 have enhanced the quality of the camera capturing capabilities, even in low light settings.
Data collection capabilities with the tap of a button.
With the simple tap of a button, the countCAM4 switches from a traffic counting camera to a “Tubeless Tube Counter,” allowing you to collect the data you need without carrying different recording devices.
Camera Mode (Video collection “Tubeless Tubecounter”)
- Collect video for processing into turning movement counts, point counts, or other project specific needs
- Stay safe by never entering the roadway for set up or recovery
- Up to 100 continuous hours of video record time on a single charge
- Schedule recordings and select video quality
- Joins/compresses video files directly on the device for download
- Upload videos to our countCLOUD Dashboard and let us do the counting. We provide the most affordable and highly accurate 2, 3 and 13 class vehicle turning movement counts available
Counter Mode (Automated directional volume & speed)
- Collect directional volume and summary speed data without ever entering the roadway
- For use on bi-directional two-lane roads
- Up to 75 hours of run time on a single charge
- On device counting and speed summary reporting
- Download report directly from device
- Multiple file outputs and bin configurations
- Designed and assembled in MN, USA
- Up to 100 hours of runtime in camera mode
- 75 hours of runtime in counter mode
- Camera Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Size: 15.5” x 2.5”
- Silicone boot and H2O seal for protection of the countCAM4
- Wider lens and improved video quality
- GPS Positioning
- Improved low-light capability
- Industrial-grade data ports
- Rain guide to limit water caught on lens
- Gore-Tex Valve to regulate moisture
- Integrated mounting bracket