Some computers may not be able to access the countCAM4 Dashboard when connected via the USB cable. When this occurs it means a Windows Driver must be installed on your computer. The following steps provide the install files and steps to complete this process. A video showing the process can be viewed HERE. PLEASE NOTE this video references the countSTICK. The driver and installation process are the same for the countCAM4 and countSTICK.
- Download the RNDIS files by clicking HERE.
- Once downloaded extract the install files. Two files labelled RNDIS should extract.
- Install the files by right clicking on the information file labelled RNDIS and clicking "install". Follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Restart your computer once the driver is installed to complete the installation process.
- Navigate to the countCAM4 Dashboard.